"And, when you want something, the entire Universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." -The Alchemist, by Paulo Coehlo



Saturday, March 28, 2015

Saturday Snaps: Charles Imitates Zombie

The other day Charles and I went to Cracker Barrel for dinner and we had to wait around for them to seat us. There was no one at the hostess booth and Charles kept investigating everything behind it and reaching for stuff. Specifically the crayons they have for little kids...I swear he's like a 5-year-old sometimes. But the way he kept touching everything suddenly reminded me of Zombie, who absolutely must touch everything he is curious about with his paws. I told Charles, "You're just like your cat!"

"Oh what, you mean like this?" he said:

 

"Yes," I said. "Like that."



And then when we got home, Zombie got his hello kiss:



But Charles didn't want to be left out:



This was all a week ago and I'm still laughing...


They really do have a serious bromance going on, though. It always warms my heart to see them together.


5 comments: