"And, when you want something, the entire Universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." -The Alchemist, by Paulo Coehlo



Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WW: Cherry Blossoms

I have a story to tell about bareback adventures (or rather lack of?), of Lily wearing an inflatable snake (you'll see what I mean), and the effects of sand on horses' hooves.

But in the meantime, here are my a few of my favorite photos of the 90 we took today at the Tidal Basin in D.C. We went to see the cherry blossoms at their peak. It was well worth the mission to get there!














4 comments:

  1. So pretty! We don't have any here, but I think they are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! You have bluebonnets though-those are pretty spectacular too! :) I still remember them from when we lived in TX when I was a kid.

      Delete
  2. I love cherry blossoms! Thanks for sharing these awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete