"And, when you want something, the entire Universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." -The Alchemist, by Paulo Coehlo



Friday, February 7, 2014

The Indoor: Videos

Here are a couple of the videos Charles took last Sunday when we went to the neighbor's indoor.





I love how she stretches down as she does the downward transition into the trot nowadays.
Of course, the day we have the camera to film is the day that she's in heat; she was not quite as round and soft as she's been at the canter lately. But I think you get the idea. :) 




4 comments:

  1. The two of you look really great together. I wish I had known about the Alta Escuela, since the seat on that saddle looks even deeper than my current one. Maybe someday. :)

    I can see how you managed 13 miles inside the arena. Lily was moving very comfortably.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really felt like she could canter forever! I rarely ever canter this much but she was just happy to continue. Her fitness increases by leaps and bounds...I think the 4 days off a week has been a huge help.

      That saddle is amazing. I used to always hurt and ache after riding. Not with that saddle. Yours looks awesome too!

      Delete