"And, when you want something, the entire Universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." -The Alchemist, by Paulo Coehlo



Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WW: Zoom!

Pretty arched neck. This is what it looks like from above. :)

This was my fave.

Chillaxed
Gave her 3.6 mls of ace. Not a huge difference, but just enough to be able to ask her to step out a lot more at the walk. So yeah: we zoomed...at the walk. Had to remind myself to not constantly nag her to continue moving up; started asking once, then releasing leg pressure when she responded. She knows this. Riding in lightness, you know? Did more bend and counterbend, and bumped the walk length up to 25 minutes.

She was a good girl. Oh, and I rode by myself again. (I feel like such a noob being all proud of riding by myself. WTF is wrong with me?)

The vet comes out on Tuesday to trot her out...the goal is to get cleared for 2 minutes of trotting per session!

2 comments:

  1. Riding in lightness. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best clinic I ever participated in. Seriously. That was the trainer's term for it, and it is so appropriate. :)

      Delete