"And, when you want something, the entire Universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." -The Alchemist, by Paulo Coehlo



Thursday, May 9, 2013

Today's Run

I'm gonna keep calling it a run. *lol* Eventually it will really be a solid run again, but you gotta start somewhere.

Today's photos:
Purple violas

Daffodils. I think it's the first time I've seen these actually growing from the earth...

Candles on a pine tree. First time we've seen this in person too! 
Today's Workout:
Charles came with me (after working a 12 hour overnight shift. Extra points for him!) We did 30 minutes total, with sets of 4 minutes walking, 1 minute jogging, repeated for the duration of the 30 minutes. Yep, wimpy, wimpy! I was SORE after yesterday's session! Gave myself shin splints; had to focus on keeping leg muscles relaxed during the jogging portions of the workout today. Ugh! We walked for an extra 20 minutes after finishing the sets portion of the workout. Definitely feeling better this evening after moving around all day.

3 comments:

  1. Not blooming. Just new growth for the year =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Very cool! The new growth almost looks like buds from a distance, but knew it couldn't be that. Thank you! Edited the photo with the correct term. :) All the wonderful stuff we've missed out on, living in places without seasons. Charles is still going gaga with spring, and I'm like, "I TOLD you living in a place with 4 seasons would be awesome!"

      Delete