"And, when you want something, the entire Universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." -The Alchemist, by Paulo Coehlo



Wednesday, May 8, 2013

CLEARED!

The big field, as seen during our walk.

Lily enjoying some hand grazing while waiting for the vet.

Her summer coat is coming in roan! What's up with that? Very cool, though!

The vet came out to do the last set of spring shots, and took a look at Lily while she was there, as I had texted her about the slight thickness of Lily's left hind. She wasn't worried about it, and had me walk and trot Lily down the yard. I turned to look at her, and she was laughing. "Here, watch." she said, taking the lead rope from me and trotting Lily away.

I watched Lily, and felt my grin spread from ear to ear. "I don't see any lameness." I said. "Yup, neither do I!" she said.

We are cleared to ride!! 15 minute walks to start, building up 5 minutes every week.

YEAH!!

1 comment: