"And, when you want something, the entire Universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." -The Alchemist, by Paulo Coehlo



Friday, May 31, 2013

Today's Run: Walk/Run with Charles

Today's Photos

The green & white leaves I was trying to photograph yesterday.

Grass track that winds around part of the neighborhood. We saw a deer!!

Trees with peeling bark. Birch?

One of the many, many, many little parks.

I *think* this is Japanese Stewartia

Today's Run
Went with Charles. Hot again today.
5 minutes walk warmup
2 minutes jog, 2-3 minutes walk x 7
10 minute cooldown
Hit the gym at our apartment complex! I'd been wanting to check it out for awhile, but it's small and I have issues with small gyms full of people (long story). Charles says I'm antisocial. Worked shoulders, chest, upper back and abs using free weights, bench, and dual pulley machine. I've been dying to start strength training again.

Strength training area of our tiny little gym.

3 comments:

  1. I don't normally comment on these posts but I love all your run pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol there's not much to comment on, really. ;) But glad you enjoy the pictures! Knowing a couple of people look at them helps keep motivation up!

      Delete