"And, when you want something, the entire Universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." -The Alchemist, by Paulo Coehlo



Thursday, May 16, 2013

Today's Run

Today's Photos
I excitedly ran through this boardwalk, expecting it to lead to a park or something, but it just led onto another street.

However, about a block down on the same said street, I discovered this!

A pretty large lake, right in the center of our neighborhood.
See what I mean about the awesomeness of our area??

Today's Workout
Surprisingly not sore or stiff at all after yesterday's hike.
5 minute walk warmup
2 minute jog, 3 minute walk x 6
10 minute cooldown

2 comments:

  1. You have the prettiest places to run!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I go out, it's in the mindset of, "I wonder what I'll discover today?" :)

      Delete