"And, when you want something, the entire Universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." -The Alchemist, by Paulo Coehlo



Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Today's Run

Today's Photos

I was walking for my warm-up, when I happened to look to the side, and down at the end of a sidewalk lined by azaleas on both sides, I saw this fountain. I wanted a photo of the original view with the azaleas, but you wouldn't be able to see the fountain on my crappy cell phone pics.

Fountain up close. This was a little courtyard among the apartment buildings.  About 2 minutes from our apartment, and we'd never seen it before!

I found a trail further up on my new usual route, and followed it, thinking it led into the woods. Nope, just to this little gazebo.

Another lake. The stuff on the water are lily pads!

Today's Workout

Felt good throughout. A couple of run sets were 3 minutes because I forgot to keep track. Probably could have jogged most of the 30 minutes, but chose not to due to history of past running overuse injuries. Legs are catching up to heart and lungs! Yay!
5 minute warm-up walk
2 min run, 2 min walk x 7
15 minute cool-down walk


1 comment: